$140 per 50-minute session
Sliding scale when available
- Medicare Secondary
- Victims of Crime compensation
Otherwise, the copayment is the client's responsibility.
Please note: Dr. Emerick does not participate in any managed care plans.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Will I be reimbursed if I select an off-panel provider (Dr. Emerick)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Checks are accepted for payment.
Please give 24 hours notice if you will miss your appointment. Except in cases of illness or emergency, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session if you do not give notice.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please for further information.